The spatial analysis services that we can deliver range from simple map visualisation to more advanced investigations.
HydroSpatial provide a range of spatial analysis services, including spatial risk assessments, satellite remote sensing (analysing land use, inundation, plant health etc), and LiDAR data analysis. Our team are proficient in a number of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) used in spatial analysis including ArcGIS, QGIS, SAGA, GRASS, MapInfo, WaterRIDE, ERDAS and ENVI.
Our past spatial analysis projects have included:
- Lismore Health Precinct Mapping Services (Private Consultant Sub-Contract)
- Healthy Floodplains Remote Sensing (DPI Water)
- Flood Damages Assessment for Oakey Floodplain Risk Management Plan (Private Consultant Sub-Contract)
- Sydney Olympic Park WSUD Inventory and Audit (Waratah Eco Works)
- Utilis Mapping Services (Utilis)
- Collins Creek Land Use Change Mapping (Catchment Simulation Solutions)
- Murrumbidgee Source Transition: GIS Support and Remote Sensing (DPI Water)